Sunday, September 7, 2014

My Little Oratory

This is my version of  the little oratory.  I didn't have any pictures or icons to use, I instead used my Willow Tree figurines, as you may or may not know that I am a very serious collector of these angels and figurines.  I have them all over my house, dare I say I have over 100 of them?  To me they are very inspirational, and a reflection of my faith.  I also have a Scentsy warmer I got from my daughter it has a very intricate metal cross on the front of it and of course my favorite cross with my "word" on it Faith. I used a crackled glass votive holder that was from my daughter's wedding, it has special meaning to me.  It may not be the perfect oratory but it's what inspires me to pray!  Check out more little oratories here:  http://www.likemotherlikedaughter.org/your-little-oratory/

1 comment: