Friday, August 10, 2018

In Need of Lots of Prayers


We just found out my sister-in-law, who is only 50 yrs old has stage 4 pancreatic cancer.  She has elected to fight but I'm not sure she is up for chemo.  Just the kind of person she is I'm afraid that she isn't going to do well.  I personally would just live as long as I could while controlling the pain I'm not up for chemo I watched my mother go through that and it was not pleasant watching as she was so sick and losing weight.  I decided when I was 15 yrs old that no way would I put those nasty chemicals in my body just to get a possible few more weeks or months.  Just not worth it for me.

She went up to Mayo yesterday but we have not heard what they said.  I'm guessing since we haven't heard that she probably didn't get such good news especially since the cancer has already spread to her liver.  All we can do is pray.  We are going to have a mass said for her and I've put her on some prayer chains.  There is always hope......and faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment