Sunday, February 7, 2016

It's Official!

This morning at 8:30 Mass I finally became a complete Catholic!  I was confirmed with three of my class mates.  Wow what a feeling to finally get confirmed!  I've been waiting for this for 44 years!
My brother and a very close friend of mine came to see this happen along with my hubby.  I so appreciate it!!  After Mass they had a little reception with cake which was unexpected.  It just feels good to have that one part of my religion done.  I will be taking an Eucharistic Minister class so that I can distribute the Body and the Blood....that should happen sometime this week or next depending on Matt. I am very excited to make another step closer to Jesus.  I love this journey that I'm on and the next big thing is my hubby being received into the Catholic Church at the Easter Vigil....the count down has begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment