Thursday, July 31, 2014

I Tried Something New!

Thursdays are my day off, and I decided to go to Mass today, not sure what prompted me to do that, but I just kind of  felt like I needed to be there.  It was a small group which was kind of nice and Mass was only 25 minutes long.  I, for the first time took wine at communion, I usually don't ever do that but it seemed it was just a natural thing.  I don't know why I don't do it when I go to Mass on Saturday but I might just start doing!  I don't really like the taste of the wine, but it was a new experience and I really didn't mind doing it as much as I thought I would.  So another first.....probably a thing I will start doing from now on.

I think since I started reading The Little Oratory book I am looking around at the things I can use for my own alter.  I finally picked a spot, but not really sure what I want on the table.  I have a Scentsy warmer that has a metal cross on it and I just love it I think that I am going to incorporate in my alter for use.  I also have several Willow Tree figurines and angels that I would like to use as well, it's just a matter picking and choosing.  Hopefully I can get it together soon.  I'm excited to actually have a place dedicated to prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment