Saturday, August 9, 2014

Almost A Complete Catholic

I am well on my way to being a "Complete Catholic", I got my letter from the Tribunal yesterday and my first marriage was annulled!  I am no longer married to my first husband in the eyes of the Church!  I'm sure I will have to have my present marriage blessed in the Church which is not a big deal but the thing I've wanted most and what prompted me to get the annulment to begin with is that fact that I was not confirmed as a kid. Of course that was another long story that I will not get into now.

I am so excited at the fact that I am eligible to attend the classes to get confirmed!  I'm sure it won't happen until Spring but that is okay....I can wait, I've waited this long a few more months are going to kill me!  After  I get confirmed I want to attend classes to be able to give communion.  I think when things get into place I will be doing a lot more in my parish.  I didn't realize all the things there are for lay people to do in the church and I want to be involved with all of that.....but can't do anything until I get confirmed!!   I have to say...THANK YOU JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment