Saturday, July 12, 2014

My Annulment

I finally got a letter from the Archdiocese concerning my annulment!  I was not aware that it had to go through two conforming decisions for it to be final.  But I am happy that I did get the first affirmative decision!

I did talk to Sr. Annette this evening at Mass....she was as excited as I was about it!  She did tell me that it should only be about another month and I should have the final decision, apparently it goes to another Archdiocese for approval.  So I am well on my way to getting confirmed!!!!  This is just a great big weight off of my shoulders.  All I have wanted was to get confirmed since it didn't happen when I was a kid.  It may not be a big deal to some, but to me it is everything!!!

I can't do anything in the Catholic Church without being confirmed.  I totally get it, but I'm just impatient!  I know I will finally feel like a "Complete Catholic" after confirmation.....I'm so excited about it!  Someone said to me.....is it really that big of a deal to get confirmed?  Guess what?  IT IS!

I love my religion I want what so many other Catholics already have.....the seal to my baptism.....can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment