Tuesday, June 17, 2014

It Just Figures!

One of the things I wanted to do while I was on vacation was to attend Mass every day.....well my luck is so bad!!!  They are not having Mass at my church on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday!!!  Looks like I will only get to do Thursday and Friday.....great intentions.....I know I could go to another church but I would rather go to my own.  I like to read the gospels before I go to Mass, it just enriches the entire meaning.  So I will quit complaining and just go when I can.

I also started keeping track of who I pray for, I have an app on my Nook tablet that lets me add or subtract prayers.  It is actually kind of handy, I don't forget anyone on my list with the help of this app.  I wish I would have discovered it sooner!  I am also on Instapray that only works on phones I couldn't get it for the Nook but that's okay, I have both with me at all times!


No comments:

Post a Comment