Saturday, November 28, 2015

Feast of the Miraculous Medal

Today is the feast day of the Miraculous Medal!  I am so devoted to St. Cathrine Laboure, she is my patron saint!  When I am confirmed I am going to take Cathrine for my Conformation name!  I wear my Miraculous Medal everyday I never take it off.   I am convinced that my hubby converted to Catholicism because of the this medal.  I gave him the medal this last spring and he has since decided to become a Catholic and is in RCIA as we speak!  Actually he request for Christmas he would like a more masculine Miraculous Medal.  He was in the Air Force and I found a Miraculous Medal that would suit him. I'm so glad that my hubby is becoming Catholic, I hope he loves our religion as much as I do!  Here is a picture of the Miraculous Medal I am getting him for Christmas!
Miraculous Medal

No comments:

Post a Comment