Sunday, November 15, 2015

RCIA

Today was our first RCIA class with our sponsors.  So far so good.  I really like my sponsor she is older in her 70's and I'm sure I can learn a lot from her!  Her husband is very nice too!  I did hear some scuttlebutt while waiting for Mass to start.  Our music director who is also a candidate to become Catholic said he heard I would be getting confirmed February 7th!  That would be awesome!  Hopefully I will be able to become a Eucharist Minister before my hubby makes his first communion and I might be able to give him his first communion! Not holding my breath for that (oh yes I am!). How cool would that be? We will see how it all plays out.

I hope that my hubby gets his sacraments before Easter, not that I don't like our classes but it will be nice to have Chris become a full Catholic before Easter. I've been working on my brother to try and get him back into the church. I don't know if that will happen but miracles happen everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment