Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Holy Week....We Are Getting Closer!


Last night we had rehearsal for the Easter Vigil and it went pretty good! I really wish they would have told us where the families are going to sit so that I could co-ordinate my Eucharistic Ministry duty to the section the family is sitting in hopeful it will be on the side we usually sit. We are so excited for Easter Vigil to get here, it can't go fast enough,  I have Thursday and Friday off which works out great for me I have a thousand things to get done!

I did get to talk to Matt about not being able to sign up to be a Eucharistic Minister for times other than 5:00pm Mass he said he was having trouble with the system and that my numerous emails had not gone unread.  That made me feel better! Unfortunately, I don't need to sign up for any other Mass since we are done with RCIA.  Oh well, maybe it will be fixed before we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment