Sunday, March 27, 2016

It's Official!


Chris received communion for the first time from me!  How special that was!  It was my first time being an Eucharistic Minister.  A couple of  big firsts for both of us!  We are so lucky to have each other!  I am so proud of my hubby for all the hard work he did to become Catholic.  I was so happy that his family showed up to see this happen for him!  I told him that my parents would be so proud as well, especially my Mom who was a convert as well.

I was so lucky to have great parents that gave me my spiritual foundation.  Without them I would have never gotten this far.  I became an Eucharistic Minister because I wanted to serve, and I know it would have been something my Mom would have been doing......I now see a lot of her in me.  Thanks Mom and Dad.....I am so appreciative to you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment