Saturday, April 2, 2016

Eucharistic Minister......Loving It!

I have served as a Eucharistic Minister twice now, once at the Easter Vigil, which was very special because I got to distribute to my hubby as it was his first communion, and at Easter Sunday Mass.  I chose to distribute bread once and wine the second time.  I'm not really a fan of the wine. I thought alternating bread and wine would be a nice thing to do even though I'm not really a fan of the wine.

I've signed up for the next three weeks to distribute and from then on every other week.  I really like to do it but I don't want to "hog" the positions, I need to let others have a chance at it.  I just hope I'm not in a group like I was last Sunday we had 6 people helping to wash, put away or set up for the next Mass, the only problem with that was 5 of the ladies stood there talking and only two of us drying, putting away, and setting up.  People need to fulfill their duties and not heap it on a few others.

We are back to going to 5:00 pm Mass on Saturday night and I love it!  We are back with our friends!
This is exciting to me because my hubby finally gets to get in line for communion!  No more moving out of the way for him!  I am so proud of him to go through the classes to become Catholic!

No comments:

Post a Comment