Sunday, April 14, 2013

Annulment Process Has Started

After 13 years of divorce I finally decided to have my first marriage annulled.  Just doing the paperwork that is required put me in a bad place in my head.  I don't know why I am feeling so horrible about this.  I guess dredging up memories that I worked so hard to forget makes me ill.  I'm sure that is why I feel so bad about things.  I really wish I would have started this process right after I divorced him.  I think it would have been better at least for me to get it over and done with while feelings were so raw and up front.  Now it just seems like rehashing old garbage, and I'm not a fan!  Hopefully this too shall pass.  The only thing that would hold me back from this annulment would be having three witness, I have one and a potential second but I'm having a hard time with number three...nobody I know who knew us both back then is #1 dead and #2 have moved and I have not talk to them in 36 years I don't even know how to find them.  So I'm uneasy about this whole thing.  I guess if it doesn't happen, that is OK at least I can receive communion and that is the one thing that I really wanted next to getting confirmed.  We shall see how this all pans out.  I will have to step up my praying on this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment