Friday, April 5, 2013

I Finally Joined A Church!

This past Thursday I had a meeting with Sr. Annette to get registered as a parish member!  I am so excited!  I really like this church the people seem so nice!  I feel very comfortable with everything.  One thing I was a little nervous about was confession....the last I had heard was it was a face to face thing.  I grew up with the "closet" confessional where you couldn't see anyone....I did find out that there is still a "screen" between you and the priest which does make me feel better.

I am going to another Catholic church tomorrow night for Mass my friend want's me to experience "other churches"  I think it's a great idea to get another  perspective on the Mass.  But....I will be attending my own church on Sunday morning!




No comments:

Post a Comment