Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter a day late!  I went to 7 am Mass yesterday and was shocked at all the people that were there I figured it would be a small group but the church was packed!

I was a good girl I hung back and didn't receive communion for as much as I wanted to, I didn't I need to get this marriage thing straighten out and hit the confessional asap!   I don't know where it is but I'm sure I will get the grand tour as soon as Sr. Annette calls and sets up an appointment for me to come in and join the church.   Hopefully I will get to talk to Fr. Mark.  I just want to receive communion again and I can't do that until I resolve this marriage thing.

So I will be praying for the phone call and courage to follow through and make my first confession in probably forty years!!!  WOW that sounds so bad!  At least I'm doing something about it.....and I'm getting a gentle nudge from above to get this taken care of asap!  Pray for me! ><)))>

No comments:

Post a Comment